Please read the following instructions carefully.
What do I need to download the Demo?
To use our Online Demo we highly recommend using a PC and Internet Explorer 5 or greater or Netscape 8.0 or higher.
It is possible to use Firefox, but requires a bit more time and energy on your part. For Firefox directions, click here.
If you are a Safari or Mac user please click here for instructions.
If you have any issues (or would prefer a guided tour), you can contact us at (425) 947-0057 (ext. 4) or e-mail email@example.com.
Using the Demo [Internet Explorer & Netscape Instructions]
After selecting our Online Demo Link, you will be asked to complete a brief form with some general information. Shortly after filling out the form, you will receive an e-mail with a direct link to our Online Demo Page.
- From your e-mail account you may first want to print a copy of the e-mail as it contains a Self-Guided Tour that you will find useful during the Demo.
- Next you will click on the Demo link to connect to our demo server using Windows Remote Desktop.
- After selecting the link you will see a new page open in your Internet Explorer browser. There will be a button that says Connect but it may be grayed out at first.
Be patient... it may take a moment to download the special ActiveX control from Microsoft that will allow you access the Demo If you are using Dialup Internet Access this may take several minutes for this one time download.
- Look at the top of your Internet Explorer or Netscape window and see if you have alert to install an ActiveX control (see example below). If you do, right click on the bar and select Install ActiveX Control (see example below). NOTE: You may not see this and only see the install box shown in step 2.
- Once you choose install, you will see the box below. Click on Install. If you choose Don't Install, you will not be able to connect to the demo. NOTE: You only need to install this the first time you connect to the demo.
- If you are a Netscape user, you will need to add www.coffeeshopmanager.com to your trusted sites. For information on how to do this, see Special Instructions for Netscape.
- Please be patient as it could take up to several minutes to install. It only needs to be installed once.
When it is available select Connect and you will automatically be connected to our Demo server using Windows Remote Desktop.
Note: If at any time you would like to exit the Online Demo select the X at the top middle of your screen. If you need to access other programs on your computer or consult your Self Guided Tour information select the – sign at the top middle of your screen.
Feel free to come back to the demo as often as you want. It is available 24/7.
If the program was installed in your store, you would be doing POS functions from a Touch Screen Monitor. In the case of this demo your mouse will work as your finger!
- Once you are connected, click on the Coffee Shop Manager Logo.
- You will be prompted to enter an Employee and Password. This is the way we control access to the software. You will have individual ID’s for your employees but for the demo you will use
If you are on a Self Guided Tour, please refer to the Self Guided Tour information made available to you in the e-mail you received from us for a step-by-step instructional of the basic features.
- Employee: GST
- Password: GUEST
- And select Continue
You are running an actual version of the Coffee Shop Manager. We are happy to provide you with a Guided Tour of the software. To arrange for your Guided Tour call 425-947-0057 Ext 4.